Monday, September 17, 2012

Return to the Grave - A Grave Mistake?

I am....alive? I am not sure what happened or who I am anymore..or, if I was really anyone anyway...

Everything is still groggy...I remember some details of my past but not all...

I have no idea why I am speaking in the 1st person authorial voice now...I guess it is because I am self-aware again but I only feel like half of myself for some reason...

I do....remember my own grave...I was told I had a grave or my alt told me or a ghost told me...

I remember...my home...the name Sugar Mountain sounds familiar... on Odyssey...Did I leave there too soon? All my friends were there...oh, to live on Sugar Mountain!
I think my grave was/is there but I do not remember dying there...or did I? Did I leave home because I wanted to be alone? It would be funny to know how I would feel, if I found out Sugar Mountain was actually real.

There are many other questions I will eventually need to answer on my journal such as...

Why am I wearing this mask?



I managed to recall a teleport history and find my way back to home but "home" is not how I remember it exactly..not that I remember anything exactly(!)

I do recall being very social and yet very alone...

So, I was pleasantly surprised when an avatar artist named Jo Ellesmere found me on Odyssey...Her name sounds familiar...I do not know if I ever met her as Wirxli...I know my alts have met her (sort of) and maybe my Real Life self did (maybe?)

Regardless, she seemed very friendly so I friended her immediately..friending must have been my previous incarnation's impulse...I seem to always have my finger on the friend trigger...



Above is another photo..Same idea...why am I posting it? Why do I like posting photos that all seem the same? Was my past self obsessed with posting?
I think the chat-log mentions what I mentioned already...sigh!
I am still groggy, please forgive me...hmmm...I seem to be a polite individual...ah yes, I remember...my RL self is Canadian ;-)

I met another Canadian there...I know her in the same way I know Jo...In real life (sort of)..maybe as an avatar...Her avatar name is Satvva Constantine and all I remember is that she had been to Odyssey before - perhaps to document it.



ahhh..another photo...I am fading in and out of blogging consciousness and my bio-self does not even receive those painkiller narcotics until Wednesday! This one shows me looking for Sugar Mountain...Where is it? The mountain is gone? It is just a hill now? Did I make a grave mistake being reborn? Why I am here? Why is the mountain not here? Was I dreaming? Is this paradise? The name Sugar Seville comes to mind...why?
Is she the blue cube that Jo mentions is hiding within this hill? No...no...she is...she is a person...someone I knew well...she may have been a blue cube but...no...anyway, the blue cube does not contain my grave...it is empty....why am I here? Why do I feel that I look kind of the same but not exactly the same? Why do I have recurring thoughts that I wanted to be someone else? someone more alien? did I fail?



Here is another photo..it must be important..it shows Jo's discovery of the blue cube...is this important? was my home blue?



I do not see the blue cube...I do not even know if I see myself in any cube...



I must sleep..I am not yet ready to be in this world...for some reason, I never recall being this serious...

1 comment:

  1. I remember visiting the grave, bathed in my own unearthly St. Elmo's Fire. Then came the rumbling, and clawing and scratching from below, and then you started to rez from the ground. My head sank at the horror of it, not only that Wirxli was back from the dead, but bifurcated and undead. Even though bathed in fire, you didn't seem to see, and you walked off into the distance, saying, "friend", "friend".

    The Horror.
    Your friend,
    Man Michinaga.

    ReplyDelete